Canon continues with its incredible line of Rebel DSLR cameras with the new T6i and T6s. The unprecedented change in the two settings is the 24.2-megapixel image sensor, which treats a 6-megapixel bounce of the T5i and T4i. In addition, Canon improved, changed and incorporated the Wi-Fi cut to exchange and offer photographs. Below, we separate the best lenses for the T6i and T6, from the unit and the wide point to the fax zoom.
1. Canon 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6 ES STM
Canon continues to make the video the best need, as confirmed by the two lenses that accompany the T6i and the T6. The two lenses use STM, which is smoother and calmer when recording a video than comparable lenses that are not STM.
2. Canon 18-135 m f / 3.5-5.6 IS STM
The STM of 18-55 mm anterior is a passable lens for walking, however, it does not offer the relative central length as the STM of 18-135 mm. With this lens, you will have all the points of view that are extremely important for all your photography and video needs, from wide-to-medium point fax, including an exceptionally solid range for representations and trips.
3. Canon 10-18mm f / 4.5-5.6 ES STM
Propelled in 2014, Canon made a special effort with 10-18 mm f / 4.5-5.6 IS STM lastly met people who may be inclined not to spend a lot of money on an overflowing lens. The 10-18 mm is sharp, lightweight, surprisingly basic for a wide-edge zoom and has a silent STM engine for account recordings.
4. Canon 10-22mm f / 3.5-4.5 USM
From the point of view of the quality of photography, the Canon 10-22 mm USM is not much better than the previous 10-18 mm lens. The best complexities are the execution in low light conditions, where the 10-22 mm are faster and the additional compass to 22 mm. In any case, from now on and in the foreseeable future, it is much more difficult to choose the 10-22 mm, given the enormous uniqueness in the costs.
These are few of the best Canon Rebel T6i lenses available on the market.
Summary of Canon EOS Rebel T6i Features
- New Canon CMOS image sensor of 24.2 megapixels
- Integrated Wi-Fi and NFC (Near Field Communication) capabilities
- ISO extension of 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- DIGIC 6 image processor
- The fast and endless firing of 5 fps.
- Cross-type AF frame with 19 spotlights (same as 70D and 7D)
- The revelation of light brightness and hostile to the synchronization of a striped screen
- Self-tuning frame with CMOS AF III mix image sensor
- An expert watchman with superposition of important fluid stones.
- 3 “LCD screen with Vari-Angle Clear View touch screen with around 1,040,000 spotlights
- The last modification of the audit structure of the Canon EOS scene and the new region of shading shades
You can save money buy purchase the Canon Rebel T6i bundle which comes with one or two lenses depending on your budget and needs.